Saturday 28 January 2017

Royal Rumble predictions


Matches listed as they appear on the Wikipedia page, not by their place on the card (because I don't have it). Not bothering with the pre-show (though Sasha vs. Nia Jax will certainly be worth looking up later).

Royal Rumble Match

My sweepstake number is 11 but I'm pretty sure that Undertaker is going to win this thing. I predict Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle for surprise entries.

Kevin Owens vs. Roman Reigns

Roman. My heart says Kevin Owens to retain but my heart says they're going to bloody give it to Roman and have him face 'Taker at Wrestlemania because they just can't get this idea out of their heads.

AJ Styles vs. John Cena

Styles to retain. I really think he should have another clean victory over Cena, I don't think Cena is going to equal Flair on Royal Rumble when he can do it at Wrestlemania.

Charlotte vs. Bayley

Charlotte to retain and continue her pay-per-view winning streak. I want this streak to end but I'm not sure they're going to give it to Bayley.

Rich Swann vs. Neville

Swann to retain to further this excellent “I'm so overlooked” heel angle Neville has going.

Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella and Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss, Mickie James and Natalya

Bliss, James and Natalya to win through shenanigans. 

No comments: