Friday 10 April 2015

Getting Back On The Hobby Horse


I was surprised, finding my hobby diary, that I haven't actually finished a model in nearly a year. Its the usual story: I start something, I get distracted, life gets in the way and so on. I really, really need to get back on this horse, especially as I've just acquired a load of Wood Elves models from a friend who's simply lost interest in the army (in exchange for some Dwarfs I want rid of for essentially the same reason).

So this coming week I have the simplest possible hobby goal: start painting a model, any model, and finish it. Not sure what, doesn't matter what, though out-of-production female Wood Elf Lord Matt gave me does rather appeal (though she'll need acid bathing to get rid of a truly hideous green basecoat). Or the Harlequin Solitaire I impulse bought when it came out.

Let's see if I can manage just this: one model in one week. 

No comments: