Monday 31 July 2017

My hobby plan for August


Simple plan, really. This coming month I am going to dedicate my painting time to completing as many half-painted models as I can. My entire Death Guard army, aside from a few unbuilt Poxwalkers, is painted in its main block colours (mostly green); I have twenty Dryads who just need their bases painted; that Legion Praetor I painted as an Angel of Redemption just need his metallics filled in; my Dwarf Rangers just need their weapons painting; and I made that whole post a few months ago about almost finished Fantasy models.

With any luck this will result in more than a few finished projects and a lot of practice for my photography. Also, it might result in me having a presentable Death Guard army to set down on the table sometime before the Konor campaign ends. You never know... 

No comments: