Friday 22 December 2017

Toddler Tamers: the perfect gift for horrible parents

This image has been doing the rounds on social media and they appear to be legit. I am both unsurprised and absolutely horrified. I mean, I can't be the only one who looks at these and sees future psychological issues waiting to happen not to mention the really dubious concept of strapping extra weight to the feet of someone whose skeleton and muscles are still developing really rapidly. That sort of sounds like it might not be entirely healthy.

Also, that child doesn't half look like Sam Kelly in Porridge. Appropriate.

This has been the sort of post that comes about when I realise I got in too late and am too tired to write a Last Jedi review with any coherence and hopefully I'll have that ready by tomorrow. 

No comments: