Saturday 9 December 2017

Quentin Tarantino's Star Trek?


At the same time I am looking forward to this and dreading it. No matter how this goes (all we know right now is it will be “R-rated” which is the American wuss version of an 18 that usually gets downgraded to a 15 over here) it will be interesting. I don't doubt it'll be interesting.

No, I am perfectly serious. I don't like all his stuff but Tarantino is always interesting and given that he tends to create what are basically tribute movies to genres he loves as a kid... well, I wonder whether he more of a Wrath of Khan man or a Final Frontier sort of fellow.

And it will just be fun seeing a creative voice like that let loose with the Star Trek toys.

And we might get Samuel L. Jackson as the captain, that'd be nice. 

No comments: