Wednesday 1 February 2017

February is Dwarf Month

Themed month of hobby, why not? And since I'm starting this on the shortest month I might as well start with my shortest army: the Dwarfs of Karak Ziflin!

They're an army I've really enjoyed using the last couple of months and, as ever, my desire to build has outpaced my desire to paint. Funny thing to say, I know, but I find the act of putting models together very therapeutic. As such there's quite a few of these little fellows waiting to have some paint slapped on them.

Not only that, but a while back I bought some of the Avatars Of War Dwarf Berzerkers (aka Not Slayer Honest Guv) and I'm keen to get them built and painted.

They'll not be the only thing I'll be working on this month but I'm determined to make real headway on the project oiver the next four weeks. 

No comments: