Saturday 1 July 2017

The Fate Of Konor: Flesh Tearers 75 power list

On July 27th the Fate Of Konor campaign begins in earnest and I need an army up and ready for the date. I am determined to have a fully painted force to put down on the table. According to our local GW manager, the “average” size game will be 75 power (I absolutely love the power system, so much better than points) and so my aim, over the next twenty six days, is to finish the following;

Captain in power armour (5 power)
Librarian in power armour (6 power)

5 Death Company (9 power)
Death Company Dreadnought (11 power)

10-man Tactical Squad (9 power)
5-man Scout Squad with bolters (6 power)

5-man Vanguard Veteran Squad with jump packs (8 power)
Land Speeder with multi-melta (6 power)

Baal Predator (8 power)
Vindicator (8 power)

Total: 76 power

Of this, the Librarian, Tactical Squad and Death Company Dreadnought are painted already. The Death Company and Vanguard are half-painted. The Predator and Vindicator need building, which shouldn't take long and I'll probably get it done this evening. I might also paint up a Chaplain to give me some character variety (and because their buffs are awesome if you stand them next to your Death Company).

It seems more than doable, since there are only 9 models I have to start painting from scratch (albeit that three of them are rather large). 

No comments: