Thursday 29 October 2015

100 Model Challenge Redux


I tried doing a 100 Model Challenge once and gave up at about twenty. This was because I swore off buying new miniatures and it was just bloody inconvenient.

So let's try this again without the pressure. Starting today I'm going to see how long it takes me to paint 100 models. Rules are simple: one model is one model whether it's a mere infantryman or a massive super heavy tank. I'll post pictures of the models as I finish them and once I've reached 100 I'll post up a massive line-up of the lot, which if nothing else will look gloriously weird considering how many different projects I tend to flit between.

I mean, right now I'm working on Empire, Lizardmen, Space Orks and Mantic Abyssal Dwarfs (who will be Chaos Dwarfs once I'm finished with them). There's various elves and undead on the backburner, not to mention the Space Marines I inevitably drift back to like a fool.

Zero pressure and a chance to show off. What can go wrong?

Lots. Obviously lots of things. 

No comments: